13 June 2009

Still Free of Nasties

oreocookie
Hi hello!

After a long absence from the blogging world, I think it is time that I return to the "No Nasties" lifestyle. A lot is different: I'm 21, Joe Jonas and I look nothing alike, junior year is over, and I rarely watch the View these days. BUT I am still committed to the original mission statement:

"So why 'No Nasties'? Well, it's the way in which I live. How does one define a 'nastie'? It can be anything from High Fructose Corn Syrup to uncommonly foggy weather during November when you think you do not have to worry to much about humidity but BAM, there it is. By reading this blog I hope you, the reader, can learn from my no nasties lifestyle and embrace all things enjoyable and invigorating."

This time around I plan to have an emphasis on disposable photos, fun timey clothes, baked goods, and good times.

Enjoy!

No comments: