24 April 2008

Let Me Just Lock Up My Fixed-Gear

I saw this on Urban Outfitter's website.

Do they know their demographics or WHAT?

Soon I imagine they'll be selling 40s and Sparks.

Also, here is a photo of a party I went to the other week:

Yep. That's a fence with around 4,000 bikes locked up to it.

Across the street was a warehouse filled with scuzzy vegans, 20 something old ladies (as guesstimated by clothes), American Apparel employees, and some sk8boarders.

It was fun until the cops came and confused me by telling us to either go inside or go home and then when we went inside they told us to come out.

Zany!

So come to "Fixed Gear Warehouse-palooza" located in scenic Fishtown, down the block from a Puerto Rican bar and some place frequented by gangs of scary High School Kids!

No comments: