29 April 2008

End of Semester !!!OVERLOAD!!!

With only four days of classes left to go, professors are piling shizz on.

In addition to papers and the finals looming on the horizon, I have to pull shots and steam milk, prepare for my imminent voyage to Japan, and sort out lease nonsense.

Hopefully the following things will come out of the stress:

-- Two papers
-- A's on my finals
-- Japan stuff sorted out
-- Iced double tall soy one pump toffee nut no ice lattes (what I basically make for myself at work)

And most importantly, an apartment for this summer / the following year.

A good friend named Jess K. keeps a special photograph on her cellphone to relieve the stress of the daily days.

Let's hope it works its magic on me:

Bonus points if you can name the chair that the pug is sitting on.

HINT: The title of the chair has been the subject of several of my posts.

1 comment:

loey said...

eames lounger - molded plywood, aluminum, leather

xo