14 April 2008

May April March


Do you like the clever title?

It prolly went over your head.

No biggie.

I just want April (the month) to march (aka continue quickly and rapidly) so May (the month) will begin and school will end.

I apologize for all of my lack of updates and that drawing from earlier.

Future posts will include many things that have been going on in my life and things that have yet to come:

-- Starbucks is revamping evurrything
-- Steve Aoki came to the Barbary and people mainly stayed against the bar
-- Cory Kennedy was nowhere to be found
-- New haircut (love the heat, but not the humidity, dig?)
-- End of classes
-- Eagerly waiting for my JAPplication results
-- Hannah and I's adventures in Summer Sublet Hunting
-- Cut-offs
-- Pastels
-- Sweaty times
-- Turning 20
-- NYC trip Saturday

ETC. ETC.

Come back soon.

Unlike your parents' divorce / last relationship / chemotherapy / band's EP, things will get better.

No comments: