01 May 2008

This is Absolutely No Time for a Festen

Or blogging I suppose.

Either way, here is the scene I am currently analyzing for a five page paper due in sixteen hours.

That's plenty of time right?

I just gotta squeeze in a three page paper on Baby Jesus' crib in eleven hours and a meeting with a realtor.

Did I mention that apartment hunting and filling out leases and going to notaries and dropping $250+ in deposits so far ($1500+ more to go!) on Japanese stuff AND South St. stuff is driving me bonkers?

2 comments:

Hannah Schulman said...

I think I've seen part of that movie. Is it a family reunion sort of? and the dad raped his kids? and they like bring it up at dinner and everyone ignores it?

Tyler antoine said...

!! I wrote a paper on this movie/Dogme95 in high school! How nuts is that whole ghost sequence?