16 May 2008

Birth Daze Wishes

Things I would not mind having on my birthday:


A Case Study House. Or more realistically, the Taschen book about the case study houses.

Cola with lime. The drink featured above has rum in it which would be okay with me as well.

But I would prefer to have Steaz brand green tea cola since it does not have high fructose corn syrup in it.



Babs has been pushing this book all week and I would not mind reading it. **BONUS** features include jabs at Star Jones, who has been waiting for a moment to come up in the news and bam, here she is and I still dislike her.

A leather bomber or member's only jacket. Preferably second-hand so I won't feel entirely guilty about wearing leather. Plus Philly phasion icon and vegan Lacie Z sports one well.

A trip to Vegan Treats.



DD iced coffee sans cream and sugar but with coconut flavoring. Also, I hope you all got your free coffee yesterday. I wanted to go many times but momma wasn't having it.

My car to work again.

The Three P's (PBR, Peanut butter, and peeing) with phriends in Philly*.

So that's that I s'pose.

Replacing F's with a ph to make it related to Philadelphia will never get old.

Oh! Also, Allentown had a shout out in the season finale of The Office last night. It's where Jan has her Lamaze class. It's a rather long drive between Allentown and Scranton... oh well.

1 comment:

Hannah Schulman said...

"If I punched every bitch who called me fat, it would be dead bitches all up and down the highway." — Star Jones. [Page Six]