17 July 2008

Stichcraft and Bitchery

What a crafty summer!

Shorts to cupcakes to bags to a myriad of things.

If only I would have spent more time filling out LOAN APPLICATIONS.

Chocolate with chocolate fudge icing, chocolate with peanut butter mousse, strawberry shortcakes, and vanilla cupcakes with Thai coconut glaze. Vegan organic HEAVEN.

These herringbone trouser shorts used to be just regular herringbone trousers with terrible bootcut legs. A few snips and a whirl of the sewing machine and I'm lookin' smart and feelin' good or something.

And my bag that I use to haul my work clothes or sometimes when I go places. It's made out of Ikea fabric that went on sale two days after I bought it. Sick!

Tomorrow I leave to go to New York for the weekend and you know what that means... scheduled posting!

No comments: