05 July 2008

This Used to be a Boring Old Pantsuit

Island part was canceled so Jen and I walked over to my house after work and rounded up some other kids to go over to Kurtz'.

It was bizarre and by the end of it Amanda had four fireworks shot at her and a basket on her head.

Also, I was locked out of my house and the only way I can get in is by climbing through a basement window that's surrounded by mulch. As you may know, I don't like to soil my clothes, so I basically stripped down to my skivvies and climbed through a window. Thank goodness no one was awake in the neighborhood.

Fire hazards and peep shows aside, the night was okay.

Now photos:
Jen before we left to go out. Dell cameo.
Shelly looking a bit perplexed.
Jen just sitting on a car.
Headwear.
Amanda doesn't like when I take photographs of her.
Helping Amanda find something, I forget what.
Hiding.
And then me and my sateen jacket.

No comments: