30 January 2008

If the Shirt Fits...

I was perusing American Apparel's website and they have a whole MESS of upcoming items that have caught my attention.

Finally! An Oxford shirt. I'm basically only excited about this because I can NEVER find one that fits nicely and AA usually has perfect fits. Hurrah! My price estimate is $40. If they fit fantastically then heads up because it'll probably be all I'll wear.

This image is hard to see, but it's of a "travel blazer". I'm not that excited about this but it is nice that they're featuring more menswear.

Some high-waisted twill pants with zippahs.

And also of interest is a pair of "slim slacks lite" which probably means they are not made out of denim and something like twill.

Exhilarating!


1 comment:

abbey mondshein said...

oooooh that shirt!! now i'm very excited as well!!!!!