21 November 2007

It Has Begun

Well I've finally decided to actually write here. I don't know where it's going to go really. But you can BET that there will be some good times ahead.

Things to count on:
  • Adventures
  • Photographic images
  • Jenny G
  • Thrifting
  • Incorporation of four different languages
  • Occurrences in Philadelphia
  • Happenings in the Lehigh Valley
  • Hannah
  • Fiestas de Temple
  • Cooking and Baking
  • Crying
  • Tears
  • Sewing up those tears
  • General YouTubery
  • Advanced YouTubery
  • Much much more!
So why 'No Nasties'? Well, it's the way in which I live. How does one define a 'nastie'? It can be anything from High Fructose Corn Syrup to uncommonly foggy weather during November when you think you do not have to worry to much about humidity but BAM, there it is. By reading this blog I hope you, the reader, can learn from my no nasties lifestyle and embrace all things enjoyable and invigorating.

To get us off on the right foot, here is one of my most favorite things given to me by one of my most favorite persons, Jordan:

No comments: