02 December 2007

Coldie Oldies

Five songs to warm your toes during this cold, awful, terrible weather:

1. Christmas Time -- Vince Guaraldi

Best Christmas song EVER. Whether eating a butterscotch sundae (The Royal Tenenbaums) or making peppermint mochas (my life at the moment) this song is fantastic cold weather background music.

2. In the Cold Cold Night -- The White Stripes

For some reason this song makes it on to almost all of my iTunes playlists. Apart from 80's Dance Party and my HPV playlist which consists of Gravy Train and VIP.

3. The Chills -- Peter Bjorn and John

This song also made me think of coldness even in the summertime which is strange because the song is not even that brisk.

4. Who Loves the Sun -- The Velvet Underground

This was my ultimate favorite song for a really long time. Still is fantastic.

5. Two Way Monologue -- Sondre Lerche

This song is on the list because the first time I heard it was right after a big snowstorm on campus. Dani just played song after song for me while we were snowed in my room.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Half-posts just will not do!