05 December 2007

Refreshing

Ah this coat! I noticed this girl as I was walking out of the library and was amazed by her coat and then her whole outfit. It seems on campus that everyone is sporting navy (like me) or black coats but this girl went nuts with a minty / aqua jacket. Unfortunately, we only had an iPhone camera and poor lighting, so the full effect is not there, but it's still neat. You can't really tell from the photo but she's also wearing royal blue leggings, some sort of chiffony skirt and a neat scarf. Her name is Gabrielle and she got the coat at a thrift store in Buffalo NY. Neat gal!

I went downtown in hopes of finding more neat coats, but all I could find was a picturesque Rittenhouse Square.

P.S. There are no more classes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina said...

facehunter Philly chapter!

that other was me retardedly not logging into this account.

Hannah Schulman said...

whAT did the deleted comment say? and did you just take a pic of a random girl?!?