29 June 2008

Chez "Snorkel Bunny's"

Yesterday was a crazy day of work involving me having to serve nine tables basically all at once.

Jenny G rescued me with a promise of going to a friend's birthday party.

That did not happen but we DID go to Bethlehem ( aka Transformers 2's former household ) and visit the house of Snorkel Bunny. It was a moving out party so there were lots of people on the porch, a DJ, strung lights, and a minimalist design sense.



Commeh threw a large poster at Max's eye. Thankfully his camera bag doubles as a first aid kit.


Probably the greatest thing about the evening is the fact that I learned how to make my camera take pictures like this! Thanks delayed shutter and what not.



Yasmin sleazin' on Shelly.

Hula hoops.


More hula hoopery.


Max was in that back room hula hooping by himself. Also, the DJ's shirt was in different levels of being off and on all throughout the night.

Posts about my personal and social life are only fun when I have photos.

No comments: