16 June 2008

YouTube: The Voice of the People


Every now and then I like to look at YouTube and see what the people of the world have to say about The Teenagers' video "Love No". Most of the comments are weird:


Even on the anonymous internet my orientation is called into question.


Sure, I'll do birthday parties, bar mitzvahs, civil unions, and retirement parties. Cost of my appearance does not cover the cost of (soy) ice cream.


Aw shucks. I hope I do not become typecast as "the boy with the lollipop".


The best thing about the video was going to NY and rollerskating all day.

Hiyo!

4 comments:

Hannah Schulman said...

you blowin up! i knew him way back when....

Brendan said...

i had seen a few of these, and thought they were hilarious as well

lily said...

you're faaaaaaaaaaamous!

Gargladdy said...

AH CRAP