25 June 2008

GTA V: LV

While shopping for baking supplies for my new (vegan) cupcake empire, I was stopped at a stoplight near Pep Boys and City View diner. I see the driver of the car at the front of the line of cars stopped, get out and approach two very tiny Mexicans ( I know they are Mexican by the color of their flag hanging on the car / skin [jaykay! LOLOMG]).

At this point I think "geeze, they're totally blocking the lane I need to be in but I bet I can pass them when the light turns green so I might as well head into the next lane over". I then do as my brain has instructed me, causing me to be right to the left of the Mexican car. It is important to note that the man in the first car is a GIANT. SO the two Mexicans begin arguing with the Giant and pointing and stuff and then BAM, it turns into GTA and fisticuffs ensue. People from the diner are watching at safe distance and nobody else is doing anything.

I start to feel the bystander effect setting in so I dial 911 to snap myself out of it. It rings for about five times and then I hang up as the light turns green. I felt bad driving away BUT what could I do besides beat up a pedestrian and steal their money or kill a hooker. Either way, I needed to buy icing tips.

I plan on photoshopping a fun little graphic in a bit about the whole situation.

No comments: