27 June 2008

Across the Wide and Lonesome Prairie, aka the one where everyone dies

Dear diary,

Last night was the absolute WORST. My BFF Steff and I went to the King of Prussia Mall to buy red pants and they didn't have a pair ANYWHERE. Not even the lower-cased abercrombie. Then these bros started walking behind us and made fun of my OUTFIT. They said I had on a queer shirt and low-cut shoes! They must know more about style and phashion because I didn't even know "low-cut shoes" was a term. OMG MIA LCD Soundsystem, so embarrassed. Also, I had a zit on my fivehead and I think the American Apparel employees noticed. I basically cried the whole way home from the mall.

Will things ever get better?

Love always,
Andy

P.S. Why did I just got chest hair last week? Is it a second-wave of puberty or am I eating too much soy?



So that's how a fourteen year old might interpret my night last night.

In actuality, I did find red pants (to cut into shorts), laughed with Steph the whole evening over Chinese food and cucpakes, and was indeed harassed by some kids for my clothing choice. I do however enjoy what I was wearing even more after that incident ( queer shirt = Lord&Taylor plaid button up and low-cut shoes = step-dad's black imitation black Vans slip-ons ).

Nothin' like being back in the suburbs!

2 comments:

Hannah Schulman said...

dear andy,
when you are buying red pants you have officially become joe jonas!
love, diary

lhinur said...

could anyone explain me these terms :
-zit
-fivehead.
thank you