13 June 2008

The Great Pantyhose Peril 2008


"Hasselbeck with Child wearing a burka on a bed of pantyhose (requiem)"


I've been getting a couple of hits from people searching for the Pantyhose Controversy that took over the View recently.

Basically this is what happened:

Lizzie and co. were talking about some job required that the women wear pantyhose and everyone 'round the table thought that was absurd. Mostly Sherri and Elisabeth felt that the hose were old fashioned.

Fast-forward to the next day / maybe a few days later I donno ( I don't actually watch it EVURRYDAY ) when Babs comes back to announce that she loves and wears the p-hose todos los dias.

THE END.

Also, my mom says she feels naked if she doesn't wear them to work.

Nanners agrees.

I agree that I need to post less about my mom / nana / the View and more about my WEEKENDZ.

And speaking of weekends, I am heading out again on vacation this weekend soo you will have to deal with automated posting courtesy of Blogger's "scheduled" posting.

Lucky YOU.

No comments: