30 July 2009

Internatty Hang Out

The other week, my good friends Ali and Lacie stopped by! They were traveling around Europe for two weeks. It was fun times and we often forgot that we weren't hanging out in Brooklyn and /or Philly. We did a boat-load of vintage shopping and then we got lunch at La Victoire Supreme du Coeur. I ended up eating there three times in the span of two days. It's SO good. As I type this, I am preparing to go there again for the last time...!! Anyways, it was fantastic to see the two of them and nice to be in the company of a fellow vegan and a vegetarian.





I got this delicious mushroom roast with some sort of raspberry sauce and mashed pumpkin. Everyone else's food was really fantastic as well.

Later on, I went to "Palais de Tokyo" to use their photobooth. So fun!

1 comment:

hannah, heart city said...

oh neato! nice horse tee! and lacy looks very ~moulin rouge~ in the first pic