13 March 2008

Industrial Skating and Beach Recklessness

Hullo hullo.

Well today is day five.

This day got off to a slow and long start. I do not even think I got bread.

We rode the metro for a looong time to the middle of nowhere. There were tons of industrial buildings and a giant mall.

Everyone was going skating so I just walked around and tried to exchange my money but no dice.

After 3,000 retries, we headed on out to get some donner. A donner is this middle-eastern type of place that sells weird meat AND falafel. It is nowhere near as good as Maoz, but jeeze louise, cheapest food prices I have seen in awhile and the portions were gigantic.

Later I fell asleep at like 7 at night which sucked but then we headed out to the beach.

My toes were chilly but then we hiked up this giant lifeguard post and it was sketchy. There was also this really tall rope tower thing on the beach for people to climb and I'm sure the death toll is up to 50+.

I had a dream that I came home last night so it was weird when I woke up here. Oh and Commeh came back so I have to sleep on the floor now. Boo.

Jimmy also came back from Amsterdam with some good stories and a limp.

This weekend should be really good!

I'll keep you posted.

No comments: