04 March 2008

Sa Vie En Rose



I love the French language and Edith Piaf and cute up-and-coming actresses so I do not know why I have not seen "La Vie En Rose".

After seeing this little video, I think I will go see it for sure.

Ahh the struggles of learning a language. I hope I will look as cute when I struggle to speak Japanese in Japan / French in France / Spanish in Spain.

Oh and also interesting, I read somewhere Ms. Cotillard made a comment about 9/11 not being caused by planes ( aka U.S. government backed situation ) and now people are up in arms. Her publicist says that it was a case of her words being taken out of context.

After watching that video, I'm sure almost anyone could believe that.

But even if she did say that, who cares? People are not allowed to believe what the government is claiming? Jeeze louise.

Either way, love me some Cotillard.

No comments: