15 March 2008

You'll Need That Espresso For Later

It's the weekend and you know what that means!

Going out.

En la moda de Barcelona.

That may or may not be correct.

Either way, today Yasmin and I had to go and exchange money BUT the bank was closed and someone went number 2 in the ATM room. NICE.

After that, I made breakfast and everyone left to go skating.

Yasmin and I headed out to the area around the Picasso museum and drank espresso and ate chocolate croissants (I left my veganism in Philly, sorry!).

Aside from a homeless man begging for change and a lady with a beard who needed "un euro por un cafe!!!" the sit was well enjoyable.

Afterwards we walked and walked and walked. I had to use the bathroom so I went into Starbucks. I may have mentioned this before, but there is seriously NO place to get drip coffee besides Starbuck. Not even "Dunkin Coffee" (Spanish version of Dunkin' D) sells it. Aye di mio. Oh well. The espresso was delicious.

After I used the bathroom there was a HUGE protest for the rights of places like Tibet, Palestine, and Ghana. There were more, but we only caught the tail-end of it. It even ended up on Spanish tv!

We came home and bought some food and necessities for tonight's events and cooked up some fantastic dinner.

Miguel (the owner of the place) had friends over and I may or may not have been tricked into eating fish. Let us pray that it did not happen.

Now people are napping and I am on the computer getting ready to go to RAZZMATAZZ. I cannot remember if I wrote about this before but it's basically a gigantic dance party and there are tons of different rooms and finally, Yelle will be performing.

Should be a good time for sure, and if I survive, I cannot wait to write about it.

Ciao!

No comments: